Handmade Natural Products Project
Teachers carrying out the activity
- Craft activities:
- Julia Nava Pino
- María del Carmen Cuéllar Hernández
- Ana María Barquilla Bermejo
- Business activities and entrepreneurship training:
- Ana Gómez Pérez
- José María Calvarro Fernández
- Olga Martín Cobos
Aims of the activity
- To learn the necessary techniques to make different kinds of soaps from oil and other natural products.
- To improve competences, linked to a specific professional profile.
- To increase a sense of initiative and entrepreneurship.
- To get to know the different steps in the entrepreneurship process.
- To create the atmosphere of confidence and positive emotions.
The objective of this workshop is to provide students with the necessary Knowledge and techniques to make soaps and creams from oil, since oil is a basic ingredient of our Mediterranean diet.
Apart from this, the project will instruct the students on the necessary mechanism to start a business with the different products that they have just created.
Who can participate?
Learners in adult education.
Number of participants
A maximum of 15 participants may be involved in the workshop.
The workshop will take place every Monday from six o’clock to half-past seven, from January 2014 to March 2014:
- January: 20 and 27
- February: 3, 10, 17 and 24
- March: 3, 10, 24 and 31