Painting on Fans Project
Teachers carrying out the activity
- Craft activities
- Andrés Sánchez Marcos
- Mª Luisa González Núñez
- Paloma Sánchez Mena
- Business activities and entrepreneurship training
- Ana Gómez Pérez
- José Mª Calvarro Fernández
- Olga Martín Cobos
Aims of the activity
- Learning the necessary techniques to paint fans.
- Improving competences, linked to an specific professional profile.
- Providing appropiate information to market their products.
- Increasing sense of initiative and entrepreneurship.
The objective of this workshop is to provide students with the necessary techniques in the manufacture of handmade painted fans.
Also, it will instruct them on the mechanisms necessary to put up a business, with the aim of seeking self-employment.
Who can participate?
Learners in adult education.
Number of participants
A maximum of 15 participants must be involved in the workshop.
The workshop will take place every Thursday from six o´clock to half past seven.
Duration of the activity
From February to May, 2014.